INTERCUT: THE MONITOR
A slightly fuzzy picture: Donna and Laura in a sunlit forest glade, having a Indian summer picnic on a red and white checked blanket, blanket and mugging for the handheld video camera. We don't see or hear the camera operator."
not done with all of the deleted scenes yet but here are a few thoughts so far
- sam’s crush on chet is palpable
- (100% here for chet as coop’s mental projection/memory device)
- coop is distressingly innocent and happy here absolutely unacceptable
- fUCK PHILLIP JEFFERIES FUFK CK FUCK
- ITS RAINING POST TOASTIES ilu albie darling
- albert takes one second to realize gordon wants him out of the room and he does it without comment
- reading these scenes in the script and seeing them is totally different i was not prepared in anyway for anything
Ren, as always, on the ball with info about new Peaks things. Reblogging to spread the word!
I’m so jealous of everyone who has The Entire Mystery already.
Do any of you guys have it so far? If so, thoughts? I’d love to hear firsthand, everything from the new content and higher quality to the box/disc art and menus (I’m a sucker for packaging and design, what can I say)